Associate Manager, Client Partnerships
POSTED: February 9, 2021
Location: Los Angeles, CA
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
Samba TV, recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fast growing companies in the US and one of the “most interesting ad-tech upstarts of the year” by Business Insider. Samba TV is uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, and engage with television has fundamentally changed, and we’re connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends and viewership habits for marketers.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Act as thought partner on behalf of Samba with industry leading agencies and brands as they look to evolve their TV, Video, and Marketing strategies through more effective use of data.
- Sell SambaTV’s suite of advertising and TV research/analytics solutions to Fortune 100 brand advertisers and their agencies.
- Prospect, qualify, close and scale revenue-generating relationships with advertisers and agencies within a territory or vertical
- Persuasively communicate Samba TV’s offerings and unique value-proposition to advertisers and agencies via email, phone and in-person presentations and discussion
- Collaborate with account management to deliver proposals that exceed advertiser and agency marketing objectives and expectations
- Develop and maintain relationships at all personnel levels within agencies and brands, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s organization, needs and revenue potential
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas against the territory and account list
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success and growth of partnerships.
- Help develop local marketing initiatives and participate in industry events, ultimately becoming a regional knowledge leader on cross-platform ad synchronization and retargeting.
- Demonstrated ability to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive market
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven sales success with a minimum of 2+ years total experience in advertising, digital media, mobile or internet technology sales.
- Strong relationships at the most senior levels of leading agency holding and operating companies
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel to outside markets
- Knowledge of the TV/online/mobile advertising industry and data a plus
- Willingness to entertain clients during evenings and occasionally weekends
- Strong references with partners, customers and colleagues
- Existing, current relationships with media buying decision makers favored
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!