POSTED: June 11, 2020
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology, and we are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team and help promote our story.
This position will manage marketing programs, help drive sales leads, and improve Samba’s profile in the industry. The right candidate will have experience with general B2B marketing, including a specialty in driving demand generation campaigns.
- Develop strategy and execute on demand generation campaigns that bring in quality sales leads
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure efficient flow of leads to the Sales organization, including integration with Hubspot and other tools
- Manage day-to-day website needs as well as other web initiatives that are measured by website traffic or lead acquisition goals
- Assist in writing blog posts, case studies, emails blasts, and other content that helps communicate Samba’s story
- We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in marketing, and has at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience building marketing programs from conception to implementation, and reporting on the results
- Experience running demand gen campaigns, using various digital marketing tactics such as display, social ads, SEM, SEO, and ABM
- Competence as a creative writer and storyteller, with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Competence managing websites, preferably with WordPress experience
- Strong project management skills, as well as problem-solving ability
- Added bonus if familiar with Hubspot, Google Analytics, and other marketing tools