Manager, Client Partnerships
POSTED: May 2, 2020
Location: Chicago, IL
- Sell Samba TV’s suite of advertising solutions (ad synchronization, retargeting and social retargeting across CTV, PC, Mobile and tablet, as well as connected TV ads, custom rich media and data) to Fortune 100 brand advertisers and agencies
- Sell Samba TV’s suite of research tools across planning and measurement.
- Prospect, qualify, close and scale revenue-generating relationships with advertisers and agencies within a territory or vertical
- Persuasively communicate Samba TV’s offerings and unique value-proposition to advertisers and agencies via email, phone and in-person presentations and discussion.
- Collaborate with account management to deliver proposals that exceed advertisers and agency marketing objectives and expectations.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all personnel levels within agencies and brands, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s organization, needs and revenue potential
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas against the territory and account list
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success and growth of partnerships.
- Help develop local marketing initiatives and participate in industry events, ultimately becoming a regional knowledge leader on cross-platform ad synchronization and retargeting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive market
- Proven sales success with a minimum of 5+ years total experience in advertising, digital media, mobile or internet technology sales. Experience planning or selling TV a plus.
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel to outside markets
- Knowledge of the TV/online/mobile advertising industry and data a plus
- Willingness to entertain clients during evenings and occasionally weekends
- Strong references with partners, customers and colleagues
- Existing, current relationships with media buying decision makers favored