Agency Sales Manager, UK
POSTED: February 9, 2021
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their digital devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
As the way people discover, watch and engage with Television continues to change, we are uniquely positioned at the forefront of this TV revolution. At Samba TV, we’re connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends and viewership habits for marketers.
Samba TV is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the World. We launched in the UK in October 2016, and have built a strong reputation as one of the most exciting and innovative media activation and analytics businesses in the UK. We are now looking to expand our successful, fun-loving sales team.
Samba TV has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fast-growing companies in the US and one of the “most interesting ad-tech upstarts of the year” by Business Insider.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced agency sales professional for an Agency Sales Manager role in the UK focused on managing and growing our portfolio of strategic accounts.
Candidates must be highly motivated, highly networked, possess outstanding communication skills, have demonstrable knowledge of online advertising (additional knowledge of the TV market is an advantage), and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and hyper-growth environment. There will be opportunities to influence the direction of the product roadmap and sales & marketing organization.
- Act as thought partner on behalf of Samba with industry-leading agencies and brands as they look to evolve their TV, Video, and Digital Marketing strategies through more effective use of data.
- Sell SambaTV’s suite of advertising and TV research/analytics solutions to Fortune 100 brand advertisers and their agencies.
- Prospect, qualify, close and scale revenue-generating relationships with advertisers and agencies.
- Persuasively communicate Samba TV’s offerings and unique value-proposition to advertisers and agencies via email, phone, and in-person presentations and discussion.
- Collaborate with account management to deliver proposals that exceed advertiser and agency marketing objectives and expectations.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all personnel levels within agencies and brands, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s organization, needs, and revenue potential.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas against the territory and account list
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success and growth of partnerships.
- Help develop local marketing initiatives and participate in industry events, ultimately becoming a regional knowledge leader on a cross-platform approach.
- Existing and active relationships with media planning and buying decision-makers.
- Demonstrable ability to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive market.Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven sales success with a minimum of 6+ years total experience in advertising, digital media, mobile, or internet technology sales.
- Strong relationships at all levels of leading agency holding and operating companies.
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach with a focus on building partnerships with clients.
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking, and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel to outside markets.
- Deep knowledge of the TV/online/mobile advertising industry.
- Willingness to entertain clients during evenings and occasionally weekends.
- Strong references with partners, customers, and colleagues.