Human Resources Generalist
POSTED: October 14, 2020
Location: Warsaw, PL
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to help us develop and scale our organization in all aspects of people support: HR operations, policy update and review, benefit administration, compliance, engagement, retention, and growth. We are seeking a generalist who has a passion for driving people initiatives in a global setting. This role requires our generalist to work across time zones to support managers in EMEA and the US. This role reports directly to our Senior Manager of Talent and Human Resources, and will have visibility into the operations and planning it takes to become a global industry leader.
At Samba TV, we believe that the Human Resources team are key partners supporting our biggest asset, our employees. This team plays a critical role in the development of all Samba TV team members, operating as an invaluable resource supporting the overall health of the organization. Our team cares deeply about employee experience and we work hard to help our brand live beyond all expectations.
This is a temporary role spanning up to one calendar year with the possibility of extending.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics for international offices via our HRIS
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale
- and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy interpretation and guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Evaluate training and development needs for global offices
- Suggest new HR strategies, policies, and processes
- Responsible for all international onboarding and offboarding processes
- Support international hiring through calendar coordination and scheduling
- Lead international growth and retention initiatives
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Human Resources position
- 1- 2 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition a strong plus
- Certification or education in Human Resources
- Deep understanding of Polish employment law
- HRIS experience required
- Performance management tool experience required
- Project management certification a plus
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others
- Ability to anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the employees and business
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- Knowledge of employment laws and best practices
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!