Human Resources Coordinator
POSTED: February 9, 2021
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
The HR Coordinator is the heart of the Human Resources team and the embodiment of our company values: honest, humble, curious, result-oriented, determined. As the HR Coordinator, you will help implement people initiatives and proactively seek to improve existing practices. On a given day, you will pull people metrics, provide analysis, respond to employee inquiries, evaluate and implement new systems, maintain state and federal compliance practices, and compose internal communication.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners and HR Manager to provide a world-class employee experience
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the employee lifecycle and implement scalable solutions
- Effectively partner with Human Resources and HR groups including Talent Acquisition, Workplace Experience, and Payroll
- Facilitate first-day onboarding to new employees, ensuring an exceptional employee experience
- Complete employment verifications
- Own employment eligibility documentation, including I-9’s and E-Verify
- Maintain data integrity of the HRIS system to ensure compliance and clean reporting of people metrics
- Compose internal communication on HR Team updates and systems
- Own internal responses to employee inquiries
- Keep a regular pulse on HR compliance calendar and employment law updates, procedures, and processes accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of HR experience or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and work autonomously
- High emotional intelligence or emotional maturity, especially when handling confidential or sensitive information
- Excellent verbal and written communication, confident public speaking, and interacting with senior leadership
- Detail, process, and results-oriented
- Experience with BambooHR or other HRIS systems, Google Suite, ContractWorks, and DocuSign, is preferred
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!