Director of Product Marketing
POSTED: December 17, 2020
Samba TV leverages data and analytics to help viewers discover and engage with relevant content, and enables media companies and brands to address and measure that engagement more effectively. Samba TV has an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by the company’s real-time TV viewership data. There is a massive opportunity to tell that story, and drive demand for our solutions.
As the Product Marketing Director, you will be responsible for contributing to product strategy, managing GTM process, developing messaging, creating marketing collateral/tools, driving product thought leadership pieces, and helping the sales teams reach their business objectives.
- Manage the go-to-market process for products, including target market definition, messaging, collateral, training, pricing, and market share growth
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and services to align product priorities and goals
- Partner with sales and services to deliver business growth, including pipeline generation, bookings, revenue retention, and customer satisfaction
- Continuously improving/innovating our product collateral, sales tools, and marketing packages.
- Evangelize the Samba TV products through thought leadership in the market, including public speaking and by-line articles, in partnership with marketing and communications
- Prioritize and build innovation in partnership with other solutions in the Samba portfolio
- Help establish and execute a product training system and curriculum
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in product marketing
- Ad tech or TV analytics experience is a plus, but not a must-have
- Proven excellence in writing and communication with an ability to simplify complex and difficult technical concepts
- Ability to focus on driving results while never losing sight of the strategy
- Ability to build credibility with product teams, sales teams and customers.
- Tireless work ethic and true passion for the space.
- A humanistic approach to technology and a strong command of technology that will garner respect of product management and engineering
- Able to assess broad market dynamics and zero in on the ones that will make the greatest impact
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and pressure, as Samba is a growing fast-paced company