Director, Data Services
POSTED: July 30, 2020
Samba TV is uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, and engage with television has fundamentally changed, and we’re connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends and viewership habits for marketers.
Samba TV, recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fast-growing companies in the US and one of the “most interesting ad-tech upstarts of the year” by Business Insider. We are uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, and engage with television has fundamentally changed, and we’re connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends and viewership habits for marketers.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for data and a love of television. Our Director, Data Services position will be an exciting opportunity to work in a cross-functional and client facing role at an exciting and fast growing startup. As a Director on our team you will work directly with senior members and executives across our Sales, Client Services, Data Science, and Business Development teams to create and deliver a wide variety data driven projects for clients across the industry. In addition to managing client expectations, you will be tasked with developing a team of strong Research Managers and Client Services specialists located across several offices.
- Lead and inspire a team of high-performing, customer success and media analytics experts
- Develop departmental procedures and guidelines
- Coach, mentor and supervise team; demonstrate strong leadership, provide direction and professional development
- Serve as a senior representative for customer relationships and mediate workflow between the customer and internal resources
- Collaborate with Sales and Business development on proposal development and cross-sell/upsell opportunities
- Proactively manage resource allocation to drive client growth and profitability
- Develop and implement plans and programs to support day-to-day account activity and long-term business objectives
- Willingness to get your hands dirty as a direct owner of strategic accounts
- 3+ years in a Sr. Manager or Director level position
- 6+ years of experience in client services, customer success, or account management
- Knowledge of advertising measurement technologies and research methods
- Highly organized and able to respond to client needs in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Knowledge and past experience working within a professional servicing model
Help us redefine primetime!