Data Scientist I
POSTED: August 2, 2020
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data to identify user behavior trends, gaps, and inconsistencies.
- Produce data for assigned clients and prepare information for client presentations.
- Create new processes for data extraction and build automation tools for day-to-day analyses.
- Provide support to account team or clients by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, and providing basic technical support and analysis.
- Turn data into insight and communicate your findings effectively.
- Mine massive amounts of data to extract actionable insights that inform, influence, support, and help execute our product decisions and product launches.
- Problem solving attitude and analytical mindset
- Learn quickly, with the ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Highly driven, stoked to work with cutting-edge technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or other related field) OR experience outside of academia in a quantitative role
- Experience with a querying language (SQL) and basic software development
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and at least one scripting language (ideally Python)
- Understanding of some statistical analysis
- Understanding of data structures and transformations
- Experience with Data visualization and Business Intelligence
- Working knowledge of Unix command line
- Good communication abilities
Experience with Cloud computing (Google Cloud, Amazon AWS,…)
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, project and time management skills, and a keen ability to multitask are given utmost priority.
You <3 TV!
Help us redefine primetime!