POSTED: November 12, 2020
Location: San Francisco, CA
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We recognize that the way people discover, watch, and engage with television has fundamentally changed. We connect the dots, providing a full picture of audience trends and viewership habits, and help marketers leverage this information to its full potential.
- Architect, implement, and maintain performant data processing pipelines and backend systems
- Collaborate and communicate with various teams across the company (including product and other engineering teams)
- A solid foundation in computer science fundamentals
- A strong appreciation and concern for how backend systems impact user experience
- Familiar with or excited to learn Python and Spark
- Excited to drive high-value, high-quality projects quickly to completion in a rapidly-changing startup environment
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with AWS, Databricks, or Elasticsearch
- An interest in data science or analysis
- An interest in contributing to product design and planning