Content Marketing Manager
POSTED: February 25, 2021
Location: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to create data at the heart of TV, powering a more scientific approach to advertising and a better viewing experience for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are seeking a dynamic Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to develop compelling content and manage social media. The right person is a gifted writer that has their pulse on pop culture and television, and also has a passion for data-driven stories.
- Produce original content that positions Samba TV as the trusted industry source through blog posts, social media, white papers, email blasts, and content for videos.
- Research and publish thought-provoking content on TV trends, leveraging our data insights to tell the story.
- Drive social media strategy and execution, with an emphasis on increasing followers as well as engagement from industry stakeholders and influencers.
- Partner with our Data Science team to pull insights and develop interesting research content.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all content marketing efforts.
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in writing content and managing social media in a corporate environment
- Experience writing across numerous mediums including blogs, long form, video content, email, and social
- Aptitude for analytics to guide decisions, and also using data to write stories
- Strong project management skills, driving initiatives from conception to implementation
- Exceptional communicator with experience working successfully across groups
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and creativity
- Experience working in faced-paced start-up environments and high-growth companies
- Bachelor’s degree required