Associate CTV Operations Specialist
POSTED: September 10, 2020
Location: San Francisco, CA / Los Angeles, CA
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
This unique and exciting opportunity will be in the Connected TV Team, which operates as a ‘start-up within a start-up’ focused on growing relationships with supply partners and helping our sales team drive value for buyers. Samba TV is looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. We move fast, and the ideal candidate must be willing to constantly adapt to new situations and challenges. We also have a lot of fun in doing what we do
Position available in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Become an expert user of the SSPs Samba utilizes
- Onboard new publisher integrations, including managing tags and ensuring data passback, traffic quality, and strong performance
- Support the day to day on the demand side for the Samba Audience product
- Work proactively to learn about Samba TV’s full product offering
- Provide insights and analysis, such as identifying traffic data trends within our marketplace, or potential discrepancies and opportunities
- Develop technical troubleshooting skills and aid in debugging issues with campaigns, ad creative, etc
- 1+ years of ad operations experience in the online digital space. DSP and/or SSP experience a plus
- Knowledge of the advertising landscape, including real time bidding, programmatic offerings, transaction models, etc
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups a plus)
- Strong project and time management skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, independent individual contributor that thrives in a team environment
- BA/BS with industry emphasis or related experience
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!