Associate Ad Ops Campaign Manager
POSTED: November 18, 2020
Location: New York City, NY
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
Samba TV is looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. The Associate Campaign Manager position will be an exciting opportunity to work in a cross-functional role at an exciting and fast-growing startup. You will own configuration, execution, and monitoring for Samba TV’s Audience Targeting suite of products and campaigns. We move fast, and the ideal candidate must be willing to constantly adapt to new situations and challenges. We also have a lot of fun in doing what we do.
- Manage a portfolio of campaigns to ensure a timely launch, successful performance and full delivery.
- Analyze campaign performance to make on-going optimizations.
- Identify issues with campaigns and creative.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance across multiple DSPs and third party reporting vendors.
- Work closely with Account Management to ensure client KPI attainment and full delivery.
- 0-1 year of internship or industry experience within digital advertising
- Experience trafficking display and/or video ads cross-device a plus.
- Programmatic Trading, DSP experience and CTV trafficking a plus.
- Exposure to digital ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI/Viewability) a plus.
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, etc.) a plus.
- You can use Excel and you’re not afraid of Pivot Tables.
- Team player that is highly organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Eager to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing – you’re comfortable wearing multiple hats and tackling challenges head on.
- BA/BS with industry emphasis or related experience.