POSTED: October 14, 2020
Location: New York
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are looking for data-driven Account Managers to join our growing sales team. This position will help lead media planning and reporting in partnership with Sales Executives. You will facilitate management of all aspects of the campaign from the pre-sale cycle through the post-sale cycle providing an end-to-end experience for Samba TV’s advertiser, agency, and broadcast partners. The Account Manager is ultimately responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met; as well as, acting as customer advocate and liaise between client and Samba TV Sales, Operations, and Data Team.
- Strategize in partnership with Sales lead to develop new business and grow existing customer base through proactive communication of new or advanced product offerings, or in response to RFPs
- Communicate all aspects of campaign components to relevant internal stakeholders
- Partner closely with Sales Operations team to monitor creative implementation and flawless execution
- Build customer relationships, acting as day-to-day point of contact during post-sales cycle
- Strong ability to analyze, track, and report on data for campaign effectiveness
- Conduct regular scheduled conference calls to communicate contracted deliverables and progress to customers’ goals and provide optimization recommendations
- Communicate performance metrics achieved at the end of each campaign
- Manage client relations process, soup to nuts and heavy influx of questions and requests with accuracy and sense of timeliness
- Maintain meetings and performance updates by week with sales people
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years account management/media planning experience
- Experience woking on programmatic campaigns and knowledge of the programmatic landscape, including DSP’s/SSP’s preferred
- Detail oriented and highly organized proactive thinker, considering ways to support up-selling/driving incremental spend in all communications with clients
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong background in data and analytics
- People driven, engaging clients over the phone where appropriate
- Ability to multi-taskTenacious and proven ability to execute sales campaigns
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Salesforce
- Knowledge of Nielsen, Rentrak, and TNS a plus
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!